Are you looking for FREE rides on the Bolt (Taxify) ride-hailing app? We’ve got the answer!
Take at the codes below and enter them in the app. These free codes will work in countries like South Africa, Australia, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Nigeria, Portugal, Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Bolt is cheaper than Uber plus quick, safe and affordable. The app is easy-to-use, and you’ll never have to wait for more than a few minutes for a ride.
Claim FREE Bolt ride codes
- PSYMEDIA = R75 or 5€ or 40 HRK or £8
To activate your discount codes, you need to enter the code BEFORE requesting a ride:
- Go to the Main menu (top left corner) then tap Promotions
- If you don’t have a card selected, you will be prompted to change your payment method
- Enter the promo code then tap Apply
Bolt Promo Codes for existing users
From time-to-time, Bolt / Taxify will give out coupons are the work for existing users. At time of writing, we were unable to find any codes. However, simply refer a friend and you will earn FREE credit! Also follow Bolt on Facebook and Instagram, they post codes on their social media platforms too.
Other free promo codes
- Free R50 voucher for Loot.co.za – CLICK HERE
- Free R50 off your first UberEats order – CLICK HERE
- Free $50 USD (R750) off your first Travala accommodation booking – CLICK HERE
- Free R150 off your first clean with SweepSouth – CLICK HERE
- Free R50 off your first OrderIn food delivery – CLICK HERE
Bolt / Taxify FAQ
Bolt is currently available in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Polokwane, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Mossel Bay, George, Plettenberg Bay.
Currently Bolt is available in Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Ghana, Hungary, Iraq, Kenya, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Nigeria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom. To see the official list please visit the Bolt cities list.
Bolt trips in South Africa are calculated at R0.75 per minute, plus R7.50 per kilometre travelled. The base fare is R5, with a minimum fare of R20.
Yes, Bolt is cheaper. Take a look at our comparison between Bolt vs Uber.
YES! In 2019, the company changed its name to reflect a new multi-format future – including taxis, electric scooter sharing, food delivery and more. Bolt means “fast”.